This week’s favorites are brought to you by Roberta, from London Calling Boutique, where you can save 20% off your order any time with code “Grechen.” Take it away Roberta!! 🙂
London calling Boutique. Com is so excited to share with you our five favorite must have items. I love Rocker Chic, and I keep my eye on what new trends young Hollywood is wearing. There are so many great brands that can help you develop your own personal style. Some of my favorites are:
1) Hammitt Los Angeles uniquely stitched handbags. They are handcrafted in Los Angeles, with L.A. stitched in every bag.Hammitt is the only handbag that you can wear that gives you a part of L.A. everywhere you go.
2) Moni-Moni Handbags are exclusively made in Italy, they go through an avant-garde process of washing, dying, and drying to give the leathers a supple, vintage inspired and unstructured look.
3) LA MER Collection focus is on classic watch faces designed exclusively by Martine Ilana, paired with beautiful leather straps. Every leather watch is hand assembled in the United States and made with care. (note from grechen: I love these watches, and have always wanted one…)
4) House of the Gods, whether for stage or your own personal wardrobe these Rock and Roll garments and Band tees embody the spirit of our favorite artists and was launched to specialize in design driven Rock and Roll fashion for men and women.
5) Vita Fede , taking influences from Milan and evoking an inner bad girl inspired by Los Angeles. This edgy rocker style combines soft leather with studs, spikes, and chains detailing for a fashionable good girl gone bad feel. (note from grechen: this bracelet is so cool – I love how it’s a chain on one side, spikes on the other)
What’s your favorite?