And that means, this year, Grechen’s Closet will turn 7 years old!!! WHOA. And, as I mentioned, I was working on a New Year’s Resolutions post, but that never happened – just like most of my NY resolutions never get resolved….but there are a few things I’d like to do this year:
- retire the Joe’s Jeans I’m wearing today 😉 – the holes are getting too big and annoying to wear. and I’m honestly longing for long, flared jeans lately.
- Finally stop talking about, and acquire a pair of Rachel Comey shoes. Oh wait, I did that on 12/31!! Tobi had the black bow clogs on sale for $160, and I couldn’t resist…
- wear heels more often. A few inches makes such a big difference 😉
- I’d like to own a suede bag – slouchy, preferably, and camel – maybe Sissi Rossi? Otherwise, I DO NOT NEED ANY MORE BAGS. NOT EVEN A DUNLIN. In fact, I need to get rid of quite a few – starting with my Alexander Wang Rocco bag. See this post for details if you’re interested.
- and finally, I’d like to stop buying stuff. I know, I keep saying that. But instead of just going on an all-out shopping ban, I’m going to aim to keep a “list” of things I need in my wardrobe each month and only buy those things. Easier said than done, of course, but making a list is a step in the right direction anyway, no?
What are your fashion/shopping related goals for 2011?