Elizabeth Suzann wool harper sweater (gift last year to review)
James Perse leggings | last day for free shipping w/GRCHNHOLIDAY17
Vince Warren sneakers
Transience Swing Bag | gift from the designer to review
Yes, you’ve seen this outfit before: here, and here, here, and also sort of here. I seem to gravitate towards this specific combination when I wear the Harper sweater; it just works well with leggings and sneakers. I wore this all day yesterday getting ready for Cyber Monday today at slowre (head over there if you haven’t already…I marked down tons of items, added some great new pieces from my own closet and each order this week gets a surprise discount off your next order!) and then to dinner with Leo.
And BONUS, can you tell I’m not wearing a bra? (I love fall/winter layering for that – no one need ever know…). No makeup either. I was working like a crazy person yesterday…
Speaking of Cyber Monday…I’m over all the emails and sales, but feel like a few are worth noting:
- Shopbop – 35% off sale with code WOW35. Uh. this is a really good deal! Especially on my Robert Clergerie sneakers
- James Perse – it’s the last day for free shipping during the sale!!! Use code GRCHNHOLIDAY17 for free shipping on any order
- Melissa Joy Manning – 25% off with code CYBER17 – ethical jewelry, my favorite earrings (I’ve worn them everyday for years)
- Osmia organics – 20% off (no code needed) I love their rose linden hand cream, and will be ordering some soap with this code
- Garmentory – get $40 off when you spend $200!! this is so good…especially if you have a $20 credit in your account after signing up for an account via my referral link 🙂
I did cave and order a few things on sale…
I finally purchased some things yesterday from Shopbop and James Perse. All James Perse actually…several tees from Shopbop and the high gauge circular tee in black, size 1 and the high gauge relaxed tank in white, size 2. I needed to restock some of my favorite basic JP tees and wanted to try the new cotton/wool blend long sleeve tee.
Oh, and I bought the black crane bud dress in plum via Garmentory, size small, after I had one come through for slowre in medium, and LOVED IT, but it was too big.
What have you bought with black friday/cyber monday deals? How was your Thanksgiving?
Wait, the bag! After I mentioned a Transience swing bag in a post a couple weeks ago they reached out to thank me and sent me this bag to review. I had been looking for a hobo (one strap, roomy) and I love perforated mesh 🙂 I’ve been using it for a few days, but I really love it; it’s roomy, and super easy to carry on my shoulder, even with dolman sleeve sweaters like what I’m wearing. I’ll have a full review later (We’re going on a massive road trip next week and I will use it then), but I’m really happy with it so far.
Happy Monday!! And don’t forget to head over to slowre this week