A few observations about this outfit/today:
- You already know this, but I really dislike wearing socks. One BIG reason is that THEY NEVER STAY PUT in my shoes. WHY is that??
- I know this sweater would look better with slimmer jeans/pants, like the ones I was wearing yesterday, but who cares.
- Anyway, this sweater is so huge on me and sort of long, since I’m short. But it’s cold out, and it’s really warm and cozy.
- As much as I hate socks, I don’t mind how they look with sneakers and cropped jeans. Surprise surprise.
- following my post yesterday on my impending mid-life crisis (which is real FYI), I decided to try in earnest to carry less stuff. I’m still carrying my Transience bag for now, but I’ve taken out a lot of things I thought I couldn’t manage without (like 3 lip balms, a massage ball for my hips, and a box of UTI pain peds – random). I’m seeking out a small crossbody bag as we speak, and I may spring for one in a color, although let’s not get crazy…