If you haven’t figured out by now how obsessed I am with James Perse, you haven’t read enough posts LOL! I haven’t bought anything in FOREVER (it seems like) and I’m really starting to want to buy stuff for Fall. And where should I start but James Perse?
Believe me, if I could, I would buy everything in every color and make my entire wardrobe James Perse (it’s actually 3/4 of the way there already), but I can’t, and don’t really need to. These are the top pieces on my wishlist right now, but the only thing I can say for certain I WILL BUY is the fleece hoodie (2nd). I NEED this. (scroll down below the gallery for links to where to buy)
- James Perse 3/4 Sleeve Scoop Neck Tee at Shopbop: $65 (I can’t have enough 3/4 sleeve tops – my shoulders are always cold if I’m in air conditioning, and I love them for when my upper arms are especially flabby…)
- James Perse Lightweight Fleece Hoodie at James Perse: $125 (I’m pretty sure I’m going to cave and get this soon, probably paying full price for it. It’s the same lightweight fleece as my deep-v tunic – super-super-soft – and well, you know how much I love hoodies…)
- James Perse Racerback Dress at Nordstrom: $155 (this is the same dress I already have in Porcipine, but in a rich lovely blue. I totally believe in buying multiples of things you love!! *wink*)
- James Perse Draped Raglan Tee at Nordstrom: $155 (I think I fell for the color of this top first, but again, I love the 3/4 sleeves and the drape neck – perfect for wearing over tank tops. And the length is great for wearing with jeans)
- James Perse Open Drape Cardigan at Revolve: $155 (this is a no brainer really. super-soft cardigan – with pockets? yes, please!)
- James Perse Rouched Racerback Dress at James Perse: $145 (and I’m sorry for another long dress, but sue me, they’re what I love.)
What’s on your James Perse wishlist?