Fall has arrived. For this Darling that means time to switch over the closet and take stock of accessories to keep me warm and organized when I walk out the door into chilly temperatures. A gal can never have too many hats, bags, and scarves (oh my!)…
Bags! At Smashing Darling we know that variety is the spice of life, and variety we give you! Whether you need a practical bag when you are heading out for the day, or sassy evening bag for a night out, you can click around and find a Smashing designer who has created the perfect match to your outfit. We picked a few faves above, here is more about them:
- MiMo Handbags: Versatile leather hobo bag (top left), 5% of their profits are donated to organizations working to stop domestic violence.
- ZJN4U: Lipstick, phone, keys, cash – throw it all in this sexy, red, Italian leather wallet and out you go!
- Victorian San Francisco: Buying vintage is a great way to go green, and this flowery bag will keep you cheerful all winter. Be sure to check out how this boutique tells you the history behind each piece!
Hats and scarves are this Darlings weak point! Whether you live in a warm climate or the chilly Northeast you can never have too many. Scarves can be easily turned into belts, headbands, or a shawl. Hats can totally make an outfit – not too mention solve a bad hair day or keep those ears toasty warm!
- Naik Fur: Designer Amy Hemmens crochets goodies to drool over – do not miss!
- Love, Anjia: A mantra to crochet to: “Cheers to the fun-loving, show-stopping fabulous dame, who wears what she pleases, whenever, wherever, and with whomever she sees fit.”
- Katie Burley Couture Millinery: Said in her very own words, “This hat is bad ass.”
- Thistle Downs: Beautiful scarves made from 100% soft Merino wool from sheep raised by the designer!
- Hello, Fabulous: Need a splash of color? A vintage Vera silk/chiffon scarf is sure to do the trick.
But seriously you really know why these accessories are so important…they can make or break any outfit and really show off your signature style.