Earth Day is April 22 (image via NASA)
- What’s something you do that’s ethical/sustainable/eco-minded that you are proud of?
- What’s something you think you could do better?
- What’s your favorite natural fabric? (wool, cashmere, alpaca, cotton, linen, silk, for example)
- What’s the last item of clothing, shoes, or accessory you had repaired/restored so you could keep wearing/using it?
- Your ultimate vacation? Beach, mountains, or city? (not that this has anything to do with earth day, I just want to know LOL)
- Our recycling bin is consistently more full than our garbage bin every week (they’re the same size containers) – so I’m proud of all the recycling we do, generally. I also haven’t taken a plastic or paper shopping bag in years; I carry baby and regular BAGGU bags with me everywhere I go.
- Besides everything? Specifically I’m focusing now on working harder to reduce waste, and even reduce recyclables. Just because something is recyclable, doesn’t mean it WILL be recycled, or that it’s better than not buying it in the first place, or buying larger containers. I’d like to try a bar soap to use in the shower instead of shower gel that comes in a bottle. And I could probably drink fewer la croix waters 🙁
- Oh man… what a question! all of them – I love them all. But maybe I love linen just a teeny bit more than others?
- Well, I’ve been working really hard to get the stains out of my white tees I love so I don’t have to replace them. Otherwise, I’m pretty good about tailoring things to keep them nice looking and getting shoes cleaned/repaired when I need to.
- ALL OF THEM!!! I’m definitely more of a mountains kind of girl than a beach girl, but I do love a good beach vacation. My favorite type of vacation to take with my husband is a city vacation though, we just land, head to the hotel then walk for miles and miles every day around whatever city we’re visiting.
Okay. So here’s the giveaway:
As you know, I received the Everlane day mules to review for you last week. I don’t need them, and would rather pass them on to someone else who would love them. They are a size 8, black, and have only been worn a couple of times outside the house. I feel like they run true to size, but they would probably also fit a 7.5 well.
One winner will get the shoes, and another will get a $50 Everlane gift card. This giveaway is not sponsored or sanctioned by Everlane in ANY WAY AT ALL.
The shoes must go to a winner in the United States, but the gift card winner can be from anywhere.
To enter to win, answer the questions in the comments, and make sure when you comment, you use a valid email address (don’t leave your email in the body of the comment, just link it when fill out the form so only I can see it). If you only want to be considered to win the gift card (if you can’t wear a size 8 shoe…), please note that in your comment.
I’ll close the giveaway on Friday and choose the winners randomly from the comments.