(image via Garmentory)
What are your favorite places to shop online??
- For clothing?
- For skincare?
- For shoes? bags? jewelry?
- For household?
- For fun??
I feel like you guys already know my answers to these questions, but here goes 🙂
- Garmentory (that is my REFERRAL link – when you use it to open at account at Garmentory you’ll get a $20 account credit and so will I) for indie designers all in one place, Shopbop for basics etc., La Garconne for “modern gentlewoman” style, Elizabeth Suzann, James Perse…of course for secondhand, slowre & The RealReal
- Detox market and Integrity Botanicals (I prefer Integrity botanicals honestly, because you get free samples with all your orders and Terri often throws something else in there for me 🙂 – but Detox Market has my CLEAN brand nutritional shake)
- Shopbop – Nordstrom (because it’s so easy to return) – Garmentory – La Garconne (for Marsell bags) – Melissa Joy Manning for jewelry – Catbird
- I don’t really shop for household items much online, but I’ll mention Garmentory here again; I’ve purchased several linen throws and pillows that I LOVE from there. Also Coyuchi for towels. I like to browse Need Supply’s “life”section also for minimal home products. Oh, and Mill Mercantile. Fog linen work…Amazon…
- All of the above 🙂 I browse Totokaelo periodically and dream, same with Stella McCartney.
I am constantly browsing/finding other designers, and places I love to shop online – too many others to list here. I used to have a directory and a VERY LONG LIST of all the places I loved to shop, but that became too much to maintain…perhaps I’ll think of a way to start it up again.