the clyde culotte!!!!!
In celebration of Elizabeth Suzann’s signature generation 4 release yesterday….
- Did you order anything from the Signature generation 4 release?
- What was your first ES piece?
- What is your FAVORITE ES piece? How many ES pieces do you own?
- How did you find out about ES?
- If you haven’t purchased ES yet, why not? What would you purchase if you could?
For reference, all my Elizabeth Suzann posts.
I have –
Clyde pants, size 6 (gift from ES)
Harper linen tunic, black, one size minus (gift from ES)
Harper wool sweater, black, one size (gift from ES) N/A
Marlena midi, raw silk, medium (gift from ES) N/A
Cecilia pants, size 6 (gift from ES)
Knit mockneck sweater, medium (last year’s knit release)
Patti knit shell, sage, medium (gift from ES)
Rebekka kimono, black, one size minus
Structured mules, onyx, 38
- No, I haven’t ordered anything, and probably won’t yet. I just need to not spend money on clothes for a while…If I could, I’d probably order the Clyde culottes first, black, and then the Clyde jumpsuit, and maybe something in the new “rust” silk crepe.
- I received a few pieces from ES to review a couple years ago, so the Clyde pants, Cecilia pants, Harper linen tunic and Marlena midi all came together. They were all my first ES pieces. It’s been an addiction since then. There’s just something about the way the pieces fit which is “understanding” if that makes sense. Liz just seems to “get” women’s bodies and how we want to dress them.
- I don’t think I can pick a favorite…I really just love all of them – they’re each special in their own way. LOL, they’re like kids…you can’t have a favorite. I have 9 pieces, and have had the Florence pants in silk crepe and the clyde jumpsuit from a sample sale, but sold/gave away both of them.
- I found out about ES from you guys!! And then someone from the brand reached out to start working with me on reviews.
- I have purchased from ES, but I can absolutely understand hesitation for those who haven’t yet. It’s expensive, and honestly sometimes the long lead time prevents me from ordering. Also, sizing can be challenging to figure out!