What’s on my ultimate fall wishlist? (meaning, what I really want, but probably won’t buy…)
- Fall/Winter long sleeve jumpsuit like the one Alyson is wearing, James Perse makes a good olive green one and I am also REALLY drawn to this red one by Horses Atelier*. Also this one in black raw silk by Ozma is very appealing (I already have a “summer” version in medium that I love). This is something I probably won’t buy though, honestly, I love wearing rompers/jumpsuits/etc., but do I need more??
- Alpaca scarf/wrap – If I need sweaters or knitwear I’m trying to replace or add more alpaca instead of cashmere (it’s much more sustainable) and I love this wrap by Bare Knitwear (If you use my referral link to sign up for an account at Garmentory you’ll get a $20 account credit and so will I)
- Black wide, cropped pants – I’m trying to choose between these by Ordinary Fits (which I’m sort of obsessed with) and Elizabeth Suzann silk Florence pants. I know, they’re very different, and I could work both into my wardrobe, but I need to choose one for right now 😉 I’m going to be selling my black Everlane wide cropped pants – they just don’t fit my body very well; I’d rather have one of these two “loose” pairs.
- Allbirds sneakers – I’m definitely getting these, just waiting until right before going to Denver in early November, and for the weather to cool down a bit.
- Lo & Son’s recycled polyester Hanover backpack – I’m also definitely getting this, again, waiting a bit until just right before traveling to Denver
- Canvas slip-in sneakers – my Vince slip-in sneakers are on their last legs, the sole is almost entirely worn through, and I don’t want to replace them with more leather. Anyway, when Vans first came out in the 80’s I wanted THIS SPECIFIC PAIR so bad, but I got a knock-off pair instead. I wore those until they were literally falling apart. Now that I can buy my own shoes, it might be time for me to finally get the pair I wanted LOL
- Silk blouse? I don’t know, this is something I think I’d like to have, but I’ve never really given them a try. I love the feel of silk, and I’m interested to see the new silk launching at Everlane tomorrow (WHY am I drawn to the red/burgundy??), but I’m not really sure what to do with a silk blouse for my lifestyle.
- Blazer – slightly oversized, but not too, and doesn’t look like part of a suit. I’ve had blazers and not worn them like I thought I would, so this is something I might pass on as well. I do like the idea of one. But…
- Lightweight drapey sweater – this is definitely something that is missing in my wardrobe since I sold my Acne v-neck sweater (the color wasn’t right). Acne lightweight wool sweaters are VERY GOOD and fit me perfectly – they have just the right drape. I’d love to find something in alpaca though.
Your turn…what are you shopping for this fall? What’s on your ultimate fall wishlist? What do you really NEED?
*when you use my referral link at Garmentory and sign up for an account you’ll get a $20 credit and so will I. There are SO MANY GOOD fall things arriving now!!