I am traveling in the morning to Atlanta to see my family and celebrate my sister’s birthday, so I’m going through my bag – and I decided to do a “what’s in my bag” post (it’s been a while!). AND, I discovered that I have 8 lip glosses/lip sticks in my purse. 8. Three are just basic glosses: 2 kiehl’s (same formula, different delivery method LOL) and 1 rosebud salve. Then I have random others in different colors, but really – I feel like 8 is a little excessive. However, when I try to take some out, I get anxious, because what if I’m out, and I REALLY need my Laura Mercier gloss? Or I feel like a little Clinique dark cherry?? How many lip glosses/lip sticks do you have in your bag?
So, here’s what ELSE is in my bag (J Crew tote)
On the way around from L to R:
- BIG sunglasses – I try to always keep them in their case, because they weren’t cheap like most of my other ones
- Comme des Garcons butterfly pouch with more lip gloss, tylenol, hand cream, etc. – it’s where all my random stuff is
- Sour jelly belly jelly beans – I never travel without these, it’s kind of a ritual. They’re my favorite candy EVER. I also have the mallowcreme pumpkins I separated out from the candy corn yesterday (I threw out all the candy corn and kept the pumpkins), some gum for the plane, and a few rolls of Newman’s Own mints.
- My No6 x BAGGU reusable bags – now I have 3 and each has their own pouch 🙂 Love these so much – I carried $50 worth of groceries in one bag yesterday.
- A zipper case for my business cards – My mom brought this back from Turkey
- Comme des Garcons large wallet – if you haven’t been reading for several years, you may not have heard me proclaim my undying love for this wallet yet. I’ve had it for 3-4 years and still love it to death. It’s starting to show a little wear on the corners, but I have no plans to replace it any time soon. Anyway, if I do, it will only be with another Comme des Garcons wallet.
- My iphone4
- The random lip glosses that stay in the side pocket of my bag
What’s in your bag?