- Harem Pants – I used to think these were weird and something only a tall, skinny girl could wear. WRONG. They’re the most fabulous things EVER.
- Shorts – I’m still easing into these, but I’m coming to terms with showing more of my leg, and the versatility of shorts. sometimes.
- Sleeveless Tops – I still have jiggly upper arms, but I’m happier with their shape now than I ever have been, and sleeves are HOT.
- Short Dresses – all weekend I made myself wear short dresses, and you know what? I didn’t spontaneously combust. And I could care less if anyone noticed my knees.
- Color – oops, you got me here…I still don’t wear color, but I’d like to.
I hardly ever say “never” because you know…”never say never,” but I’m pretty sure in my 20’s and 30’s I said I’d never wear certain things. Now that I’m older and wiser (MUCH WISER), and am on the way to having the body I want, I’ve found myself trying new things, and loving them. ESPECIALLY harem pants.
Life is too short to worry so much about what NOT to wear. But as with most things, I think you have to come to this conclusion yourself, over time. No one can tell you that you’ll regret not wearing harem pants during a larger chunk of your 40’s until you’re ready to hear it LOL 🙂
What did you used to say you’d NEVER wear, and now you do?